Perfect Love Casts out Fear
Today I have been thinking a lot about having a 4th child and I am pretty terrified. How am I going to get everything done? How am I going to give everyone the attention they need? How am I going to have a single moment of silence? It just seems beyond possible. It already feels like I am in survival mode, and to add another one to the mix... I know that it will be hard, and I know I will be driven to God more often than not. And, I'm pretty sure that's what God wants to teach me. I'm sure my feelings are not helped by the fact I still have a splitting headache, and raging hormones. However, all that said, I am thankful, I do rest in the fact that God is sovereign and this baby is meant to be. Thanks for calling last night, it was good medicine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home