anticipation
Pure joy. I know that there are things that I should anticipate with pure joy, like heaven. But I don't think about it enough or really feel that I do with purity. I am totally anticipating the birth of baby number 3 with joy. I was just thinking about it this morning as I was waking up. I am excited to meet this little one and start our lives together. This morning I felt for the first time excited at the possibility of not being pregnant for a long while, and just having the energy to focus on T and the little brood of 3. What excites me about this is not just having the energy, but also not anticipating another transition in our family size. Being able to get used to the five of us together and experiencing that for a good length of time. This is the first time that this has made me realize that I might actually be done, and may not want more children in the future. I'm not certain yet, we'll see. But I am excited at the possibility of spending a couple of years with just the five of us.
The video is of E and S. E just recently started picking up books and imitating the guy that leads the congregation in psalm singing in our church. S now imitates his big brother, and we have two little psalm leaders on our hands. Sometimes E will pass out other books and T and I become the congregation that he is leading. So sweet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home