Wednesday, October 10, 2007

summery days

Hello kind friend. I'm thinking of you often and wondering how you are?

In the land of Oz the sun's warmth is making itself known once or twice a week. I dig warmer days. I love being able to play outside barefoot and enjoy adventures with my boys.

I'm still getting use to the clothes line process. We don't have a dryer at all. Most don't here in Oz. If they do, then it is used only on occassion. I like this, but sometimes I do miss the ability to quickly wash and dry clothes. On a sunny and slightly windy day though, the washing can have a quick turn around.

One of the things that I am thankful about regarding our home, is the established garden that we've inherited. I spent several minutes outside this morning filling vases full of roses and wild flowers. It's awesome to walk outside and have such a variety of plant life already blooming.

Life seems to be getting more and more steady and in a really adventerous and wonderful way. I'm so thankful that even amidst our house being for sale again (new house for sale this time) that I can rest in Him and enjoy the moment rather than trying to guess or anticipate the future.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home