enjoyment
It has been a really wonderful week for me. I've really been enjoying my life as a mama. I'd say overall that I enjoy being a mama of three little ones, but the day to day stuff can be seriously hard. All five of us make mistakes every day with one another, and being responsible for training three of us and controlling the fourth one of us (me) can be very, very, draining. But this week, by God's grace, I feel that there was a sweet balance of training and laughter. I am hoping that this is an area I've grown a little bit more in. Allowing those moments of teaching to take place, but then being able to let it go afterwards. To move on and be playful with whoever the offender was. I think another difference has been they are getting that little bit older. They seem to be understanding more of what I am teaching them, and thus there is less repetition involved in teaching the lesson.
I'm prayerful that this next week will be a buildup on this week. That we can continue to enjoy each other through loving each other, playing together, praying together, laughing together, and learning together.
It's a sad photo that I put on for talking about a fun week. Seth is teary because I put him down for literally two seconds while I set up the camera to take our photo. He had just woken up for his nap, and what Seth needs after his nap is a very long cuddle. Which I love, because he's my mover and shaker, but once a day he wants to be held by mama, and I treasure that moment every day.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home